Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Two wonderful books by Sudha Murthy...

Dear All,

I completed two more wonderful books by Sudha Murthy... 'Old Man and His God' and 'Wise and Otherwise'... Such a great heart she has! I can't even find words to describe what I felt while I was reading those books. So simple but powerful messages from each of her story... 
One day I was on the way from office to home. I was reading 'Old Man and His God' in the bus. I was so struck by one story I forgot where I was. Tears began to blur my vision and I looked out the window. I began to wonder about my life.... How much luxury is around us. Still are we giving something back to the society? How many poor children are there around us? Are we even paying attention to them? Are we blocking them out of our vision? Have we become so heartless to walk away from those helpless children who does not have any other option but to beg for food?
Today is 1st August. The first day of a month. We should be asking a lot of questions to ourselves...




No comments:

Post a Comment