Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Updates...

Each weekend is flying past so fast...

This weekend, I learning to use Kumihimo Disk... I made one out of card board paper. and experimented with some seed beeds and thread. It was wonderful! Thanks to Allison's  'Dream A Little Bigger' blog.
I will share the pictures of my creation soon. I am still having problem uploading pictures with my internet connection. So Once it is fixed (or after taking a new connection), I will share all the pictures. Some of the pictures I have included in few of my last posts were also not visible. So I guess I have to upload them again.

I had some stitching to do for my mother also. My sewing machine is working fine now. So I didn't have any problem sewing this time. 

Then I started experimenting with crochet around a shawl. I think, when finished,it will look good. If it is not I will not be posting a picture of the same here :-) 

I have another trip scheduled for this month end by 25th to Vizag. Again going back to the port city...


No comments:

Post a Comment