Monday, August 12, 2013

Learning Crochet...


I was fascinated about crochet even since I saw Lucy's blog- Attic24. Wonderful things she have created with wool. Beautiful crochet! Whenever I open her blog, I feel so happy! :-). So I started learning crochet last month. Slowly started by viewing videos because I was confused by written instructions. My first creations were pathetic. But I didn't stop. At last! Last week I created a three layer flower! I was so joyous. Then I created one more which was better than the previous. Then I went on creating 2-3 flowers in different shades. I was HAPPY!!! I really felt that I accomplished something.

Here is some snaps of my creation from the start till yesterday's flowers.
Early creations-Mostly failed...

At last- Some rounds...

First Flowers...

Beauties...

The mat under the ceramic cup...


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I wish I had the patience to learn something new! Or create something that is not edible :D

    ReplyDelete