Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back home...

Well it is always true that you will understand the true value of your home land only when you miss it.

It is absolutely true.
As I was traveling back from Chennai to Kerala, I was greeted with such breath taking greenery. The journey usually takes 16hrs by bus. The bus starts around 6.30 PM from Chennai. What I love most about this journey is that, after the sleep, when I open my eyes, I usually see Palakkad, a beautiful place in Kerala which is some distance from my home district. This time there was slight rain and the green green landscape was simply amazing. The relief I felt at that moment was huge. No more barren landscapes of Chennai. I am home... my beautiful home....

These are some of the photographs I took of Palakkad. These were taken through the fogged glass windows of the bus and does no justice to the true beauty of the place...





1 comment: