Saturday, May 5, 2012

A simple cloth bag...

Hi All!
Today we had a hartal here. So the planned trip to my grandmother's place was cancelled. So the 'long- postponed bag' was created. 
Well this was my first bag making venture. So I want to keep it simple. My main inspiration came from Jodie Carleton's blog, 'Ric raC'. Thank you Jodie for providing the instructions. Your  '1 hour bag' was marvelous.You can find her bag in this linkhttp://vintagericrac.blogspot.in/2008/01/1-hour-bag-tutorial.html





Here I have modified her original design of the bag. But I have followed most of her instructions and have added 2 straps instead of 1 in her design. 
I mainly wanted a bag to carry books to the library and I simply love cloth bags. So here is what I have created. I know that this does not look great. But since it is my first bag, I am proud of it.
I will post the instructions for this bag soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment