Friday, May 4, 2012

Feeling Low...

Well, it has been quite a week! Very disappointing week! Some problems in my office is keeping me from doing any fun work. I work hard and I am serious about my job but not getting any benefit from it. So I was not in the mood to do something 'crafty' this week. I tried to do something (make a purse, some new embroidery) but failed miserably.

The thing I do when I am totally upset is, going to a bookshop. It relieves the mind like nothing else. Simply being in the bookshop eases the tension and gives a smooth feeling of well being. That is exactly what I did on May 1st. It was a holiday so I went to a book fair. Bought three books. I was in the mood for a thriller novel, so I chose a Stephen King, and I got another version of the 'Lost World' by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and the last one was a Christmas story. I love Christmas stories. So whenever I see a Christmas book, I will buy it. Mostly all Christmas stories will be romance stories but sometimes I had found books of true Christmas spirit. I love the season and I love the feeling which the season brings...

Well, I have added some gadgets to my blog (like fish and puppy pictures), but it is visible only in some browsers. Hope you enjoy it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment