Friday, April 5, 2013

After a long time...

Hi all,

I know that it has been a while since I wrote anything here. I was traveling extensively and been to Hyderabad, Vishakapatanam and Bangalore. Hot hot India now and the trips were tiring but saw many new things and visited many new places.

When I got back home, I realized that my Kerala is the most beautiful of all the places I have visited. None matched the greenery of my 'God's own country'.... Will share some more stories shortly....

TC

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your stories!
    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nurdan,

    thank you for the comment. Missed you and the other blogs also for a while. I had a quick look inside your blog. Lovely pictures you have posted. Thanks again for stopping by...

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete