Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Blogs I am following and some chit chat...

Hi Everyone!

Hope all are well. I have added some more interesting blogs to my list. Hope you stop by them also. They are just wonderful!

I am off to another trip to Bangalore this Sunday. I know that the travel experience to Bannerghatta Zoo in Bangalore is still pending to be posted. I just can't find the time to open my laptop once I reach home after office. I was eagerly reading Debbie Macomber's 'The Shop on Blossom Street' and finished it yesterday. Along with that I was knitting a scarf also for which I afraid I ran out of yarn so need to stop by the thread store this Saturday before I leave for Bangalore.

I heard the review of 'Life of Pi' by Ang Lee is very good. So me and my friends are planning to watch it next week in Bangalore. Today I did something spontaneously- I booked two tickets for the 3D version of the movie for my friend and her husband. C is a very hard working type.She really deserves a break after some strenuous weeks of traveling up and down states and she always finds it difficult to find time to have some fun. So I thought it is time she took a break...I am keeping it as a surprise for C today. I hope she enjoys the movie...


Take Care...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lekshmy,
    I wish you a safe trip to Bangalore and back!
    I am looking forward to seeing your scarf.
    Enjoy the movie!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nurdan,

    Thanks for the comment. Surely I will be posting a picture of the scarf when I finish it...



    ReplyDelete