Monday, July 16, 2012

Busy Weekend...

Well, I couldn't post anything in the last week and I had a very busy weekend also. Was busy stitching a new dress and finishing off some work which should be done before I leave for Chennai this week. Well, I have been allocated two more batches in Chennai (Tamilnadu), so I am leaving behind my beautiful green Kerala this week. I had finished a wool pouch for my friend. I will be posting it soon.

I am planning to start one of  Margeret Sherry's Feline cross stitch pattern during my trip to Chennai. Bought the floss for the design.

So see you soon. Enjoy the week....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lekshmy,

    Wish you a safe trip to Chennai and back. I am pretty sure about you' ll share beautiful pictures from the journey and stitching pieces you are dealing with...

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete