Friday, June 22, 2012

After a long time....

Well, its a long time since I posted something. I was away for sometime.
Chennai in May is not a beautiful place to live in. I was in Chennai for a whole month in the scorching Sun. The harsh weather killed whatever interest I had in writing the blog. So I decided to stay away for sometime till my good mood returns.
Now I am back home and enjoying the rains...
So you can again expects some posts from me...

I was not idle during the time. Completed a cross-stitch Owl which I will be posting soon. Then some wool stuff is also coming up... See you soon...

Then one more good news is there... A bookshop opened in our office campus. DC books- my favorite- is just a simple walk away now. Bought three more books- 'Where the rain is born' by Anita Nair, 'Neermathalam Poothapol' by Madhavikutti and 'Aanakathakal' by Kottarathil Shankunni. The first book is about rain in Kerala which I have already read from library which is a very beautiful book. I will be posting about these books also....soon....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lekshmy,it's been a long time indeed and welcome back ! Glad to hear that you are in the right mood as well :)

    Looking forward to seeing your new works and books.

    ReplyDelete