Friday, April 27, 2012

Arthur C Clarke Unlimited…


The way you do things in real life is not the way things would become in the future. We need great imagination to see into the future. Into the unknowns of space and time…Arthur C Clarke was such a person.

I finished his ‘The Sentinel’ two days back. It was a very nice book.. 

The book had 9 stories in it...Rescue Party, Guardian Angel, Breaking Strain, The Sentinel,Jupiter V, Refugee, The Wind From The Sun, A Meeting With Medusa, The Songs of Distant Earth. 

Last week I had bought few more books of Clarke... 2061, 3001 and Expedition to Planet Earth.

I had already read 2061 and 3001 a long time back when I was in college.  I had borrowed the books from the library at that time and I had loved the books so much. When I was raiding the bookshop last week, these books came up unexpectedly. So I bought them...

No comments:

Post a Comment